I took this the other day during this string of beautiful warm weather we’ve been having. Fortunately Winter is making a comeback for the weekend, with plenty of snow forecasted over the next couple days. Plans for a 14er fell apart last weekend due to avalanche concerns, and this week due to an impending powder day or two (and the associated avalanche danger). If things clear up, I’ll be back at it next weekend and the human-powered vert counter will get moving.

One thought on “Scout

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s