I’ve talked to a few friends about this, but time is getting to be of the essence and so I’m going ahead and casting a wide net and turning to you. I’ve got some skis that I don’t know which bindings I should mount them with, and need help. Here’s the list:
- 179 Public Enemy with alpine bindings (rock skis, this setup isn’t changing)
- 175 Black Diamond Kilowatt with Dynafits (ski mountaineering, this isn’t changing without a good argument)
- 186 Rossignol SC97, unmounted but getting alpine bindings
- 186 ON3P Billy Goat, mounted with Dynafits but will need a remount
- 186 Rossignol S3, don’t actually have these yet but should in a few days
What would you do, and why? Nothing is out of the question, including buying/selling things.